Monday marked 10 weeks of pregnancy. Crazy how fast its already flying by! What's even more crazy to me is that I've been told that at 20 weeks I'm basically going to want to sit on the couch and gestate (and at that point hospital bed rest is also fair game) so I feel like the clock is really ticking to get things done!
Reid took last week off of work and we were able to get our house cleaned out and put back in order. We set up the cribs in the first nursery and set up the temporary guest room in the second nursery. For the first couple of months that the babies are home we plan for them to sleep two to a crib in one room. Once the flow of out of town guests dies down we'll set up the second nursery.
For my memory I want to remember a few things about my first 10 weeks of pregnancy:
- Overall, I've felt great! I had about 8-10 days of nausea. I think it was attributed to the extra 3mg of folic acid that my doctor prescribed. It subsided about a week ago.
- Generally, I take a nap everyday and I'm ready for bed by 10 p.m. No more night owl here.
- My pre-pregnancy pants still fit in the waist, but they get a little snug at the end of the day and when I sit down. Still wearing normal shirts and sweaters.
- Put my gym membership on hold until July. The most strenuous activity I can partake in is walking. Thank goodness for walks with Samson.
- I've had lower back pain and a few headaches, but nothing Tylenol couldn't fix.
I really feel so, so blessed that, for the most part, I've felt really good! Everyone warned that pregnancy symptoms are usually magnified with multiples. I definitely do not take for granted the fact that this first trimester has gone so well!
Our next appointment is Friday. We'll have pictures to share and I'll also share a list of specific prayer requests for those of you who have asked what you can pray for! Thank you!!!